Last Updated: April 25, 2020
Personally Identifiable Information Collection
You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to visit the Site. Autoinsuranceweb.top automatically collects Usage Data and may collect ZIP codes and other information in connection with your use of the Site (the types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number and any other information you choose to provide). Autoinsuranceweb.top collects personally identifiable information only when you make it available through your use of the Site.
Passive Information Collection
As you navigate through a website (autoinsuranceweb.top), some specific information can be passively collected (which is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.
This Website may use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An Internet Protocol Address is a number specifically assigned to your personal computer or device by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is considered to be non-personally identifiable information,due to the fact that in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing every time you make connection to the Internet), rather than static (unique each user). We may use your Internet Protocol Address to diagnose problems with our server, report some aggregated information, determine the fastest route for your device to use in reaching to our Website, and administer and improve services to our visitors.
Information Use / Disclosure Of Information
f you provide personally identifiable information (PII) to this Website, we may combine such information with other actively collected information unless we specify otherwise at the point of collection. We also may connect your personally identifiable information with passively collected information.
Personally Identifiable Information: Personally identifiable information collected by autoinsuranceweb.top through the use of the Site, tmay be stored on servers or in a cookie on your computer and may be used by autoinsuranceweb.top for any of the following purposes:
- To confirm or fulfill a request that you make (in order to send you a price quote or other information that you have requested, autoinsuranceweb.top may give your contact information and content interests with a participating autoinsuranceweb.top affiliate)
- To follow up on any previously made request (e.g., autoinsuranceweb.top may contact you to determine whether our affiliate responded to your request
- To permit our third parties (affiliates to whom autoinsuranceweb.top may disclose PII specifically for direct marketing purposes) to send you or informational or promotional messages. But if contact is via phone or SMS only if you have first affirmatively agreed to receive those messages.
- To manage autoinsuranceweb.top’s business and its relationships with affiliates, customers, and third parties to which autoinsuranceweb.top may disclose PII applicableto this Statement.
- To assist in website analysis, administration, R&D, optimization and other internal purposes, including (without limitation) to compile Usage Data.
-recognize and store user preferences.
– Track of advertisements.
To deliver improved web experiences and resources in the future, we collect statistical data about site traffic and user interactions. We can also use trusted services of third parties that track this info on our behalf.
Every time a cookie is sent you can choose to have your machine alert you or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do so using settings in your browser (like Internet Explorer). Every browser is slightly different, so check the Help menu for your browser to learn the right way to change your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. By doing this it may turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Security of the website
Our website uses SSL certificates and encryption methods as we attach great importance to keeping your information secure. Keep in mind that transmission of data over the internet can never be fully secure.
Although sensitive information such as your password will be encrypted, a method that minimizes the risk of your information being compromised, there is still some risk involved in posting your information online, and any information that you upload or enter at your own risk is done so.
Notice to European Residents
This site is intended for residents of the U.S. and Australia and to use in the U.S. and Australia vehicles. If you think we might have some information about or from an EU resident, please contact us. Any EU resident should not apply or post any details to or at autoinsuranceweb.top.